Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Nintendo-Switch - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Nintendo-Switch > Topics

Subject: Random Stuff (chat post etc.)
Replies: 114 Views: 2936
6-<< 2-<

warded 15.12.23 - 05:54pm
Digimon Survive is basically unplayable due to slight joy-con drift. The screen does not stop in the middle target and always ''leans'' to left or right passing it. *

warded 15.12.23 - 06:24pm
Stupid library and their 5 game limit per ''customer''. . . sad.GIF *

warded 21.12.23 - 06:27pm
Demos: 805 Software: 10491 *

warded 22.01.24 - 03:22pm
There is (at least) this one company that keeps re-releasing their garbage games as various different editions over and over lol *

warded 31.01.24 - 08:51pm
Inti Creates usually makes good games. good.GIF *

warded 31.01.24 - 11:20pm
The 'new' Prince of Persia demo seems okay. *

warded 3.02.24 - 08:20pm
ONE was so generic that it was a pain to play. At least i got to check/test my english and japanese skillz. I can not read japanese glyphs and will prolly never learn them, but romaji is okay. Also the text rarely matched what they actually said, thanks to the ''localization''. I'm more into literal translations WITH honorifics in place. *

warded 5.02.24 - 10:09pm
You get to play Kirby's Return to Dream Land Deluxe TWICE!? beee.GIF No way!! The EX/HARD MODE should've been available from the start goddomot... The original mode is a real baby mode yes, but i'm not going to replay the whole d*mn game (any time soon). *

warded 5.02.24 - 10:38pm
Youtube on Switch and downloading content off the Nintendo eShop occasionally make my router sheet itself and lose connection (then restart). Took me a while to narrow it down to these two culprits. online.GIF I believe this started in November 2023 and i recall playing SO2R around that time. *

warded 6.02.24 - 05:51pm
After the raft ride in Final Fantasy 6 pixel remaster i have no idea where to go wtf.GIF i have checked all the available areas and have humped individual pixels on the world map in hopes for finding that one magical pixel i need to step on... I do not recall getting stuck like this before, as i have cleared the game on SNES and PSOne before... *

warded 6.02.24 - 05:57pm
in Final Fantasy 5 i'm 30h in and got no idea where i am lol

in Chrono Cross i'm 25h in and got some idea where i am, kinda

Should not quit games halfway *

warded 6.02.24 - 08:31pm
FF6PR Update: Okay, there is a secret door in Narshe. I would have probably remembered this if it wasn't like in September 2023 when i last played the game. *

warded 6.02.24 - 08:34pm
Also just had a 2 hour session on my PC/Windows Laptop reading game news and random stuff. No connection problems whatsoever... Did not test Youtube though... Googled myself and family members names and didn't find anything, like it should be. Only thing linking to me was a phonebook entry among 21 other people with same name. Region + The Start of the number (full number visibility requires a paid subscription to the phonebook site) *

warded 21.02.24 - 05:12pm
Restarting the Switch did not fix the issues. *

6-<< 2-<

* Nintendo-Switch Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Nintendo-Switch

Create Your Own App Store

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search